Another month has gone by, which means it’s time for my monthly wrap up! In these posts, I show you everything I’ve read during said month and if I’ve made a review for it, I will always leave a link for that. So let’s get into it!
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (Harry Potter #7) by J.K. Rowling 5/5 stars
It is nearing winter time, which is usually the time of year I reread a Harry Potter book. I don’t even think I have to tell you how much i love these…
- Rite of Rejection by Sarah Negovetich 4.5/5 stars
A young adult dystopian novel that I highly enjoyed! I was even surprised by how much I liked it and made a review about it, which you can find here.
- The Wicked + The Divine Vol. 1 by Kieron Gillen, Jamie McKelvie & Matt Wilson 2.5/5 stars
A graphic novel which I didn’t enjoy as much… You can take a peek at the review here.
- Written On Her Heart by Paige Ryan 3/5 stars
A new adult book about a famous writer and a girl who aspires to be one. I also wrote a review on this one, which you can find here.
- Mortal Heart (His Fair Assassin #3) by Robin LaFevers 5/5 stars
The final book in a great trilogy! Seriously, everyone needs to read these -and you can also read my review here.
- Blue Lily, Lily Blue (The Raven Cycle #3) by Maggie Stiefvater 5/5 stars
I FINALLY READ THIS. And it was magical. I obviously also wrote a review on this one, which you can find here.
- Yes Please by Amy Poehler 5/5 stars
Amy Poehler is absolutely hilarious and her audiobook is no exception. Because this is the first audiobook I’ve ever finished, I had to write a review about it -linked here.
- Worth the Fight (MMA Fighter #1) by Vi Keeland 3/5 stars
A new adult book about an MMA fighter -review here.
- Seeker (Seeker #1) by Arwen Elys Dayton 4.5/5 stars
An awesome young adult (high) fantasy novel. This one only releases in February, I believe, but I just had to read and review it now. I was definitely not disappointed -review here.
I’m quite proud of the read/reviewed ratio I’ve got going on! I wish I would’ve read more during the month but considering the amount of work I’ve had I know I should be ecstatic that I even read this much. The only book I haven’t reviewed is the Harry Potter reread, which I think doesn’t really warrant a review.
What did you read this month? I’d love to read it in the comments below!