Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. Every week, you make a list of ten books surrounding a certain topic.This week I’m going to give you a Top 10 of the realistic young adult fiction I’ve read in 2014. I am making a Top 14 of 2014, which will be up on January 1st, 2015. Let’s get into the books!
I didn’t put them in any particular order 🙂
- Since You’ve Been Gone by Morgan Matson
- Being Sloane Jacobs by Lauren Morrill
- Isla and the Happily Ever After (Anna and the French Kiss #3) by Stephanie Perkins
- Forbidden by Tabitha Suzuma
- Schizo by Nic Sheff
- Everything Leads to You by Nina LaCour
- To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before (To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before #1) by Jenny Han
- Panic (Panic #1) by Lauren Oliver
- Truly, Madly, Deadly by Hannah Jayne
- Vain (The Seven Deadly #1) by Fisher Amelie
This is my Top 10 for this week. Have you made one? You can share the link in the comments below, I’d love to read it!