2014 is officially over , which means it’s time to have a look at my favorite books of 2014. To be clear, these aren’t books that were released in 2014 but ones that I read during the year. I’m not really going to talk about the synopsis or anything, I’m just giving you the title, cover and link. I’m doing this because if I were to rave about every single of these books, this post would be about 5 pages long. I have included the GoodReads link in the titles, so if you’re curious about a book, you can find the information there. These are in no particular order by the way. Let’s get into it!
- The Shadow of the Wind (Cemetery of Forgotten Books #1) by Carlos Ruiz Zafón
- The Magician’s Guild (Black Magician #1) by Trudi Canavan
- The Final Empire (Mistborn #1) by Brandon Sanderson
- None of the Above by I.W. Gregorio
- Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe by Benjamin Alire Sáenz
- Crown of Midnight (Throne of Glass #2) by Sarah J. Maas
- Murder of Crows (The Others #2) by Anne Bishop
- The Blood of Olympus (Heroes of Olympus #5) by Rick Riordan
- Blue Lily, Lily Blue (The Raven Cycle #3) by Maggie Stiefvater
- The Lies of Locke Lamora (Gentleman Bastard #1) by Scott Lynch
- The Spirit Thief (Legend of Eli Monpress #1) by Rachel Aaron
- Maybe Someday (Maybe #1) by Colleen Hoover
- Cress (The Lunar Chronicles #3) by Marissa Meyer
- Ignite Me (Shatter Me #3) by Tahereh Mafi
Have you read any of these or did you make a list as well? Let me know in the comments below!
I’ll leave you with three honorable mentions. I know, I really shouldn’t do this… BUT I’M DOING IT.
- The Book of Ivy (The Book of Ivy #1) by Amy Engel
- Seeker (Seeker #1) by Arwen Elys Dayton
- Ugly Love by Colleen Hoover