Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. Every week, you make a list of ten books surrounding a certain topic. This week, I’m showing you the 10 books I’d love to buddy-read. Actually, the topic is Top Ten Books You’d Love to Read With Your Bookclub, but I figured this was kind of the same and a buddy-read is far more likely to happen than me making a bookclub. Besides, one of my 2015 resolutions was to do a buddy-read. So here we go.
- Blood Song (Raven’s Shadow #1) by Anthony Ryan
- The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern
- The Bone Season (The Bone Season #1) by Samantha Shannon
- Outlander (Outlander #1) by Diana Gabaldon
- Promise of Blood (Powder Mage #1) by Brian McClellan
- The Name of the Wind (The Kingkiller Chronicles #1) by Patrick Rothfuss
- Warbreaker (Warbreaker #1) by Brandon Sanderson
- The Way of Kings (The Stormlight Archive #1) by Brandon Sanderson
- Theft of Swords (Riyria Revelations #1-2) by Michael J. Sullivan
- Under the Dome by Stephen King
So these are the books I’d love to buddy read. Mostly fantasy since they tend to be quite thick and there would be so much to discuss. If you would like to buddy read one of these with me, be sure to let me know! I’d love to do one -although it would be the first time.
Feel free to leave the link to your TTT post in the comments, I love to see your lists 🙂