Another Sunday, another weekly wrap up. (I told you a few weeks ago that I would say this every time. I keep my promises).
The Nightingale by Kristin Hannah – ★★★★★ // When I finished my work experience at Pan Macmillan, they let me pick about 4-5 books to take with me when I left. I chose a copy of this because I’d heard that it was an amazing historical fiction novel. Now it has won the Historical Fiction Goodreads Award. And for good reason. This book is beautiful. Absolutely beautiful. I shed a few tears at the end too. Yup. I’d highly recommend this -and I’ll be writing a full review soon.
On to the watching! I am behind on all my series, aside from Criminal Minds. I just don’t have time to do everything I want to anymore. University, why you so much work? However, yesterday evening I watched the following movie on Netflix: V for Vendetta. I had never seen it before. I know, that’s really shameful. I’ve created a list of movies I should’ve watched a long time ago, V for Vendetta being one of them. I absolutely loved the movie! It truly gives you a lot to think about.
Do you have any movie recommendations for me? Let me know!
Okay, what has happened in the past week? Not that much I think. It’s been a lot of work for university, because the last two weeks of the semester are coming up now and everyone is going insane.
- I passed my research proposal for my thesis! I got my grade in the beginning of the week and was SO happy. I’m so glad I passed.
- I also passed another test for my course called Culture and Economies, which is very good news. I did fail the second test, but that was worth a lot less in terms of my final grade so I’m not that worried about it. Especially because my first test was really good.
- I had an extra day of class -4 hours of taxation. Yeah. It wasn’t as bad as I thought it would be. But still, not the greatest way to spend your Wednesday.
- I finally received my exam schedule! I’ll be starting on January 12th… So excited…. (HELP.)
- We finally put up the Christmas tree at home! I had to beg my mom to put up a tree inside but I GOT MY WAY. Christmas spirit!
So that was my week. How was your week? Do you have any movie recommendations for me? Should I share my list of movies I should’ve watched a long time ago? Hope you have a great week!