I was tagged for the One Lovely Blog Award by Kaja from Of Dragons and Hearts. I absolutely love this woman’s blog, so if you haven’t checked it out or aren’t following her, please go over to her blog!
So, I should list 7 personal facts about myself, then tag a few blogs and let them know they are tagged for this award. Here it goes.
- I really want to following a cooking course/training. I really love to cook. When I have the time, I adore making some of my favorites or trying out new recipes. I’ve always wanted to follow an official course to get even better.
- I hate the smell of artificial vanilla. You know that artificial scent? In cars, in buses, even perfumes and candles. I can’t stand it. In fact, it makes me so nauseous I feel like I have to throw up.
- I feel more confident speaking English than Dutch, my native language. I’ve been speaking English every day now for years, and it just feels so natural to me. I feel like it’s so easy to express yourself in English!
- Aside from books, I love to invest in skincare. In the past year, skincare has become so important to me. I’m 21 years old, and grateful that I’m educating myself on it now. I want beautiful skin until I’m old and wrinkly. Caroline Hirons is my hero.
- I cry every time I watch the ending of The Lord of the Rings: Return of the King. Every single time. Everyone always laughs at me for crying at LotR, but honestly, the ending is so bittersweet.
- I sang in a youth choir/group for 7 to 8 years. From the age of 7 until 14-15, I was part of a youth choir. It was so much fun, really. I since stopped singing, and have lost most of my ability to do so. If you don’t train your voice, especially around your adolescent years, you lose a lot of your range and ability.
- I love tomato sauce, tomato soup, salsa and so on but I despise the taste of raw tomatoes. I just can’t deal with chewing a raw tomato! In my favorite burger-restaurant in Brussels, I always ask to remove the tomato and pickles (hate pickles too). They always remove the tomato, but aren’t allowed to remove the pickles. Huh? What if I was allergic? Still don’t understand.