I don’t go to the library often. That may be a strange thing to admit, especially as a book blogger. But you may know that I often prefer to read in English, rather than the translated books. You might also know that I live in Belgium.
For the past few years, I’ve lived in Brussels as a student. I visited the library every once in a while there, because they did have a small English selection. Now that I’m not a student anymore, I also don’t live in Brussels anymore. My hometown is much smaller, but our library is quite big. So I decided to go there, and take a look at their English section. And I found all of this!
- The Silkworm (Cormoran Strike #2) by Robert Galbraith
- The Clan of the Cave Bear (Earth’s Children #1) by Jean M. Auel
- Secrets of the Lighthouse by Santa Montefiore
- The Goldfinch by Donna Tartt
- The Girl on the Train by Paula Hawkins
- The Woman Upstairs by Claire Messud