It’s #T5W time! Today, we’re talking about books that will take you out of your reading slump. I know that this process is different for everyone. For me, two types of books usually get me out of a reading slump: re-reading a favorite book, or reading a fast-paced fun/cute book. Today, I’m focusing on books that are quite quick reads, either because of their fast-paced story line, or their adorableness.
As always, I will leave all the Top 5 Wednesday information in the description box of my video.
- Simon vs. the Homo Sapiens Agenda by Becky Albertalli
- Nimona by Noelle Stevenson
- Sunbolt (Sunbolt Chronicles #1) by Intisar Khanani
- Nice Dragons Finish Last (Heartstrikers #1) by Rachel Aaron
- Frostfire (Kanin Chronicles #1) by Amanda Hocking