It’s #T5W time! Today, we’re talking about our favorite angsty romances. Which I didn’t think I’d ever say because I usually can’t take angst. Deal with your problems, people. But not all angst is bad, I guess. Here are some romances I still loved -despite or because of the angst they portrayed.
- Vin & Elend // Mistborn by Brandon Sanderson
- Eragon & Arya // The Inheritance Cycle by Christopher Paolini
- Lochan & Maya // Forbidden by Tabitha Suzuma
- Simon & Meg // The Others by Anne Bishop
- Tessa & Jem // The Infernal Devices by Cassandra Clare