Hi everyone! I’m back with another Top 5 Wednesday post today! I didn’t do one last week, mainly because I didn’t have much to say on the topic. I barely ever play video games, and lately I haven’t had time for it at all. So I don’t really know which books would make great games? Anyway, today I’m talking about my favorite LGBTQIA+ reads!
- Radio Silence by Alice Oseman
- Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe by Benjamin Alire Sáenz
- Simon vs the Homo Sapiens Agenda by Becky Albertalli
- The Song of Achilles by Madeline Miller
- The Miseducation of Cameron Post by Emily M. Danforth