It’s time for another #T5W post, and this one is all about unlikeable protagonists! I think this is such an interesting topic. I always thought you had to like a character to be able to enjoy their story. In the past few years, I’ve changed my mind. A character needs to be intriguing, but not necessarily likeable. Anyway, let’s get into it. As always, all the Top 5 Wednesday information will be in the description of my video.
- Every single person in The Secret History by Donna Tartt
- Katniss Everdeen in The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
- The Biologist in Annihilation by Jeff Vandermeer
- Dorian Gray in The Picture of Dorian Gray by Oscar Wilde
- Darrow in Red Rising by Pierce Brown