My favorite genres:
- Fantasy. This is the genre I read most of, both adult and YA alike. I have been reading more adult fantasy lately.
- Historical Fiction. I have been trying to branch out more into this genre.
- Non-Fiction. I started reading more non-fiction books in 2015.
- Mythology and retellings.
Sometimes I read:
Thriller/mystery, science-fiction, graphic novels and contemporary romance.
I do not read:
Books with a pronounced religious theme.
WHAT TO EXPECT FROM MY REVIEWS
- I will always be honest when writing a review. I would never recommend a book to someone when I did not enjoy it myself, even if it was sent for review. That being said, I won’t bash books either. I’ll give you my reasons for not enjoying it but seeing as everyone has different tastes I can’t speak for everyone.
- I read both digital and physical copies.
DNF – I did not finish the book.
★ – Did not like this at all.
★★ – Didn’t like it but I got through it.
★★★ – I enjoyed it. That’s it. I enjoyed it, but it wasn’t amazing.
★★★★ – Really liked it!
★★★★★ – You need to read this book, right now.